Thursday, February 18, 2010

When everything hurts.

Boy, yesterday was really crappy ... one of those days when everything hurt and just kept getting worse. My knees were stiff, my knuckles ached, my plantar fasciitis was in full swing, I had a bloody nose, a headache and a burning rash on my leg. I spent all day limping, shlepping and moaning. At lunch time I sliced my right index finger opening a stupid can of turkey chili, and then around 10 last night I accidentally whacked a drinking glass off the kitchen counter that shattered all over the floor. Shards of glass were EVERYWHERE. Since I was already such a whiny mess Sam swept the stone floor and then vacuumed it, but neither of us realized that a few little slivers of glass had migrated back up to the counter. Naturally I cut both hands.

And now, on top of all that, I CAN’T SLEEP. I’ve been up for the last three hours reading the news on CNN.com and MSNBC, printing new and better labels for the file folders in my desk and shopping on YankeeCandle.com (my favorite air freshener refills and FREE SHIPPING), Overstock.com (a pair of extra-soft down pillows) and Amazon.com (a how-to manual for the latest version of Adobe’s Dreamweaver software). It’s been a busy night. Maybe I should try going back to bed before I order furniture and a new car. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: