Sunday, January 20, 2013

Behold the must-have ketchup fountain.

When Sam went to bed at midnight it was my plan to write a speedy Howdygram post and join him no later than 1:30. I wound up redesigning the Howdygram’s banner graphic instead and never actually got around to writing anything until five minutes ago, except now it’s almost 4:45 in the morning and I’m so tired I can’t sit up straight. Oy.

In case you’re planning a wedding reception or charity gala sometime this year I’d like to introduce you to the KETCHUP FOUNTAIN, a popular new party accessory that lets your horrified guests dunk their burgers and fries with reckless abandon. Frankly, this crap looks more like a prop from a slasher movie.
Before I go to bed (at last) I’d like to post my latest collection of free fonts, all of which I downloaded Saturday afternoon when Sam and I got home from lunch. I’m not sure why, but my favorites on this list are Life Savers and Happy Monday. Also McLaren.
I’ll post again later on today, okay? Thank you for reading this.

No comments: