Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ice is more than enough, thank you. We don’t need any stinking snow.

In this post: Winter storm warning, threats of soup.

Breaking news! The latest winter storm warning has forecast up to two inches of sleet and freezing rain here in the Dallas metro area starting mid-day today and continuing through mid-day Monday. Tuesday looks shitty, too, and starts out with SNOW as an unexpected bonus. Ice is more than enough, thank you. We don’t need any stinking snow. Our three-day forecast from Weather.com appears below for your possible interest.

I’m definitely making soup today. I’d start now, except it’s almost 5 a.m. and I haven’t gone to bed yet because I’m having so much fun. Also because I don’t want to clunk around in the kitchen and scare Sam in the middle of the night. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: