Thursday, July 29, 2010

Killing time.

It’s my plan to do some grocery shopping at Kroger today, but I might have to wait until after dark because right now the temperature is 98° with 50% humidity, and there’s NO WAY I’m going to park my car in the sun for 45 minutes and wind up with third-degree burns. So to kill some time I’ve decided to multi-task: I just ordered a fabulous handbag on clearance at HSN.com (see below) while I work on the Howdygram’s new summer contest, which I hope to launch by the end of the week after I figure out what the prizes are. (The prizes are extremely important.)
Incidentally, the main reason for my trip to Kroger today, aside from the fact that I’m dangerously close to running out of fabric softener, is AVOCADOS. The big ones are on sale for $1 each, and that means it’s time for Marcy’s Wild West Guacamole. Sam thinks I make the best guacamole on earth, and he may be right. I’ll post the recipe tomorrow so you can try it at home.

Stay tuned for news about our summer contest, and thank you for reading this. Don’t forget to floss.

No comments: