And so here we sit, Sam and me, both of us barely conscious from insufficient sleep, thinking whether we should eat lunch (it’s 11:30) or try taking a nap. I vote for the nap, to tell you the truth. Naps are GOOD. I’ll finish posting afterwards. Please stand by.
Believe it or not, there was a five-hour lapse after composing the second paragraph of this post. I just woke up. Shortly after noon I slipped into an immediate post-food coma on the chaise in the family room and don’t even remember Sam leaving for work. It’s presently 4:35 p.m. That’s one hell of a nap even for ME ... and I’m a charter member of the Olympic napping squad!
To clear the cobwebs from my head I just placed a lovely order with Netrition.com, which includes all of the following:
- Jok-n-Al fruit spreads (plum, blueberry and pineapple)
- An exceptionally large quantity of CarbQuik (i.e., two three-pound boxes)
- Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles
- Beanit Butter
- Walden Farms coleslaw dressing
- Walden Farms Asian dressing
- Walden Farms strawberry syrup
- Soy Slender chocolate soy milk
- SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia in two flavors (chocolate raspberry and apricot nectar)
For the last half-hour I’ve been receiving emails from my cousin Bobby with photos of his oldest son’s wedding in California earlier this month. Here, for your possible interest, is a group shot of my favorite cousins posing together at Gideon and Kimi’s big event and looking mighty damn wonderful. I haven’t seen them in an awfully long time. And yes, obviously, we’re all senior citizens now. Oy.