Tuesday, June 29, 2010

An all-day celebration of Sam.

Light the skyrockets and Roman candles ... everybody’s favorite cowpoke is officially 51 years old today. I think Sam looks totally terrific for a dude starting his second half-century. Please don’t tell him I said this, but his birthday suit is still a perfect fit and it’s my #1 favorite outfit.

This year my birthday gifts to Sam are a homemade card (I’m world-famous for my homemade cards) and a new leather executive chair for his desk at home. He’s got a week of vacation beginning today so we’ll kick it off with a trip to Office Depot and then go somewhere for lunch.

If you want to help Sam celebrate you can send him a nice happy birthday email. He likes email. He also likes money, raisins, pulling weeds, long drives in the country, Humphrey Bogart movies and Mexican food. But email will be fine for the time being. Thank you.

No comments: