Monday, June 28, 2010

Where's Auntie Em when you need her?

Howdy. I’m sitting here watching a bunch of ominous black clouds roll in from the west and I sure wish Sam was home. He loves thunderstorms even more than I do (if that’s possible), and it’s a family tradition to sit in the garage with the door open and watch the lightning. This time, though, Sam is at work, and it’s no fun to sit in the garage by myself. Plus I wouldn’t want the neighbors to think I'm weird or anything.

Here’s the approaching storm as it looked on Weather.com about five minutes ago. I’ve highlighted Mesquite with a bright red star on the right side of the map.
There’s actually no other news to report, except this morning I finished redesigning a client’s website. It turned out GREAT, and she’s thrilled to pieces. You can check it out here. Incidentally ... don’t forget to tell your friends that I design websites, okay? You can send them to OvationCreative.com for all the details. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: