Friday, December 10, 2010

Fridays are better when you get enough sleep.

Good morning, and please accept my best wishes for a happy Friday filled with lots of clean socks and somebody who makes you breakfast. Sam and I got up way too early this morning (5 a.m.) after a strange and mostly restless night. I don’t know why we didn’t sleep well, but both of us will be headed back to bed shortly. Probably Sam first because he’s not writing a Howdygram post. 
I almost forgot to show you two new products I bought this week from Schwan’s ... a sack of cute little individual Angus meat loaves and some surprisingly good cheesy pierogies. To tell you the truth, it must have been a pain to pose those meat loaves for professional photographs because they actually look more like seasoned dog turds than people food. They taste better than they look, fortunately, so it’s my plan to flatten a few this weekend when I make paninis. We’re enjoying our new panini press!

My plans for the rest of the morning include: 1) going back to bed for at least two hours; 2) making a loaf of pumpernickel in my new bread machine; 3) watching “Girl Crazy” with Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney that I recorded overnight on TCM; and 4) washing my new towels. Do I have a great life, or what? And FYI, my graphic design client just sent an email ... she picked logo #1 (the one on top). Please see yesterday’s post if you have no idea what I’m talking about. And thank you for reading this.

No comments: