Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I need to ponder wearing shoes and a brassiere for my trip to the airport.

In this post: Sam goes to Seattle, mail-order chocolate.

I’ve been trying to write a Howdygram post almost all day but can’t come up with many substantial topics of interest. Lack of material hasn’t stopped me before, though, so grab a couple of cookies and relax. Here’s what I’ve got so far.

TOPIC #1. Yesterday I ordered two eyeglass holders from Walter Drake. I’ll keep one on my nightstand and the other on the teeny side table next to the chaise in the family room, where I frequently enjoy an enormous number of extended afternoon naps. (FYI, I ordered two of these things in black.)
TOPIC #2. I need one dozen jumbo eggs as soon as possible. Please advise when you’d like to drop them off. Thank you.

TOPIC #3. My gigantic order of sugar-free Russell Stover chocolate arrives tomorrow and I’m so excited I have the shakes. CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW PUMPKINS, people!

TOPIC #4. Sam is on his way home from Seattle right now and I have to pick him up at the airport at 8:50. I’ve never driven to the airport at night before. I’m not scared, or anything, but I thought I’d mention this in case you’d like to send me a present to wish me good luck. (Kindly click here to request my mailing address.) For your possible interest the map below indicates: A) Howdygram headquarters in Mesquite; and B) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. That’s a distance of about 35 miles each way. IN THE DARK.
I guess that’s all for the moment! It’s already 6:30 and time to inject insulin, eat some nice leftovers, watch “People’s Court” and ponder wearing shoes and a brassiere for my trip to the airport. (I could probably skip the brassiere but I don’t want to scare people if I have to get out of the car.) Thank you for reading this.

No comments: