Friday, June 15, 2012

Tiger Woods, Sam’s errands and celebrity feet reviews.

At 3:30 this morning I had a nightmare that somebody was pounding on our bedroom window. This scared the hell out of me so I sat bolt upright in bed and shouted, presumably to Sam, “Did you hear that?” except he obviously didn’t because he never woke up. Eventually I found myself in the study noodling around on the Internet until the panic subsided. It wasn’t a total waste of time, however, as I discovered WikiFeet.com, where they post photos and reviews of celebrity feet. Check it out when you have a chance. Tell them Marcy sent you.

Sam, at the moment, is in the midst of some nice Friday morning errands. These include: 1) buying a bigger memory card for our digital camera at Best Buy; 2) picking up a couple of prescriptions and a bag of shredded cheese at Wal-Mart; and 3) not getting the car washed because it looks like rain again. (We had a few thundershowers creep through here around 6 a.m.)

Breaking news from the wacky world of professional golf! Don’t forget to watch the 112th U.S. Open tournament this weekend starring Tiger Woods and friends, live from the Olympic Club in San Francisco. Tiger is in second place after round one, during which he wowed the crowd in chic gray separates, pictured below.
Just in case you give a crap I’ve got a quick update on Sam’s errands. He says Best Buy doesn’t carry memory cards for our digital camera any more because (apparently) we’ve got “old technology.” They referred him to the big Wal-Mart Super Center in Garland and he’s on his way as I write this paragraph. In the meantime I think I’ll make a few tacos and watch yesterday’s episode of “People’s Court.” Thank you for reading this.

No comments: