Friday, October 8, 2010

It's been quite a week around here.

First of all, I got a clean bill of health during a follow-up visit to the oral surgeon yesterday, which was no huge surprise because everything feels great and I love my new teeth. Afterwards I decided to commemorate this big hoo-hah with a shopping spree, so I drove over to Costco and loaded up on two pounds of lox, a gigantic tub of Sam’s favorite cashews, bread, chipotle chicken taquitos, hand soap, canned ravioli and a nice meat loaf for the weekend. Then I spent the afternoon finishing up a new client’s website design.

Other incredible events this week have included the following: 1) I got a flu shot on Tuesday; 2) the weather is finally cooling off here; 3) my Aunt Matilda is celebrating her 90th birthday; and 4) I think I’m getting a bladder infection. Also, Sam has today off work so we drove up to Carrollton for a dim sum lunch at Hong Kong Royal Restaurant. Click here to examine their dumplings in exquisite detail.
They have the best dim sum on earth ... and that includes all the Chinese restaurants we used to enjoy in L.A. I’d like to go back for dinner tonight except I’m positive Sam would rather have lox and bagels. What a meanie.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: