Friday, November 23, 2012

Hold a good thought for my favorite toilet.

It’s Black Friday, and so I wouldn’t feel deprived on retail’s holy of holies I ordered myself a set of Perfect Tortilla Pans (see below) from Bed Bath and Beyond, after which I ate a cute little lunch, almost took a nap and finished up some new features for the Howdygram. At the moment I’m waiting for Sam to get home from work but don’t actually expect him until after 6 because he promised to stop at Lowe’s to buy repair parts for my favorite toilet. Don’t ask.
With my new Perfect Tortilla Pans I’ll be able to take healthy low-carb tortillas and bake them into bowls! LIKE MAGIC! I’m not exactly sure what I’ll do with them, but the possibilities are only limited by my imagination. I could make gigantic tacos, create party hats or even use one as an edible storage container for car keys. Holy crap! Stay tuned!

Regarding the new features for the Howdygram, be sure to check out the links at the top of the right column ... especially Shop For My Favorite Crapola. I spent several days working on this page so please show appropriate appreciation. Thank you.

And finally, I downloaded another boatload of (mostly) free fonts this week and thought I’d share them now for your possible interest. I bought Skindeep and Rivenshield from Blambot.com because they’re having a 50% off sale and I can’t pass up a bargain.
Thank you for reading this.

No comments: