Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I’m officially fed up with General Petraeus.

I was ready to go to bed about half an hour ago but decided to squeeze in one more quick Howdygram post. Mostly I feel compelled to announce that I’m officially fed up with General Petraeus, General Petraeus’ name, General Petraeus’ chicks and bimbos, General Petraeus’ sneaky little trysts, General Petraeus’ lousy judgment and all of the accompanying General Petraeus horseshit that’s been leaking into the headlines on an hourly basis. I am particularly fascinated by mistress number one, Paula Broadwell, sending 30,000 pages of “menacing email” to mistress number two, a person named Jill Kelley, who wears a lot of makeup and looks like she probably deserved it.

Come on. THIRTY THOUSAND PAGES OF EMAIL? Who the hell has time to write that much email? Somebody should give these women a REAL job!
I forgot to include a graphic in my previous post that goes along with the Texas secession paragraph. Here’s a Texan’s map of the United States, offering a reasonably accurate representation of how important we think we are.
Thank you for reading this. I have to get some sleep now.

No comments: