Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meet the newest addition to the Marks family.

I meant to post a photo of my new iMac computer a couple of days ago ... but better late than never, right? Here it is in all its widescreen glory. This is definitely the fastest computer on the planet, and Apple’s new Magic Mouse is particularly amazing. It’s a cordless Bluetooth device that lets you scroll through documents, folders and pages (up and down, left and right) like you would on an iPhone, with a two-finger swipe. Incidentally, I also upgraded to the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite, which includes InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash and more. One of these days I’ll definitely have to stop playing with my new toys and get back to work here. Please feel free to post a comment or send an email to wish me mazel tov. And now I’m going back to bed. Thank you.

No comments: