Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sweet thoughts for a Tuesday.

Raise your hand if you think this is the most adorable little animal you’ve ever seen! Meet Einstein, a six-pound baby pinto stallion born last week on a horse farm in Barnstead, New Hampshire. Breeder Judy Smith says Einstein isn’t afflicted with any form of dwarfism like most miniature horses ... he’s just really teeny. AND REALLY CUTE. However, it’s not likely that anybody will be riding Einstein in the near future because even a toddler would probably kill him.
In other news, yesterday I got a killer craving for CANDY (it happens; I’m diabetic) so I visited a swell website called DiabeticFriendly.com and spent $60 on sugar-free Swedish fish, fruit slices and gummi bears. I realize $60 sounds like an awful lot of candy, but keep in mind ... sugar-free products are pretty expensive to start with, plus you get free shipping if you spend $59.99 or more. So that’s why I did it. Bottom line: sometimes a girl just needs three pounds of Swedish fish. (Sue me.)

Happy Morse Code Day. I’d be willing to bet this is one holiday that Hallmark forgot. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: