Monday, April 26, 2010

Sometimes I just get lazy.

I am without excuse. I know I was supposed to post last week’s lab results, but I don’t want to drive anybody crazy with all this medical hoo-hah ... and I also get lazy sometimes and just don’t feel like writing ANYTHING. In any event, I do have some test results to share if you’re interested. Apparently all I need is a daily iron tablet plus a prescription vitamin D supplement twice a week. My thyroid (and everything else) is just fine. And I’m also pleased to report that my new blood pressure and diabetes meds are working out well with NO SIDE EFFECTS (so far), which is a mighty pleasant change after two years of misery.

Sam and I had a really enjoyable weekend that included several good naps, eating leftovers, sitting on our patio, watching “Sunset Boulevard,” lunch at Saltgrass Steakhouse on Saturday and Pei Wei on Sunday and hanging new wall art in the kitchen. Sam also spent a couple of hours volunteering at Baylor University Medical Center and I added some new features to my Ovation Creative website.

Both of us are always thankful for the nice quiet life we have here. This is a delicious luxury and we never take it for granted. Shalom, y’all.

No comments: