Monday, August 9, 2010

And the hits just keep on coming.

Before I go off on one of my usual tangents please let me apologize for an obvious lack of new posts during the last several days. I guess my latest round of dental issues has me feeling subdued and unfunny. I’m in the process of scheduling oral surgery to remove what’s left of two broken teeth; afterwards my partial will be rebuilt and refitted. This represents my entire 2010 dental insurance benefit (and then some).

See what happens when you complain about too many doctor appointments? YOUR TEETH FALL APART AND YOU WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF A DENTAL NIGHTMARE. Frankly, I find this to be exceptionally crappy. It would be really nice if a few Howdygram readers would send me some decent teeth. Maybe you can attach them to an email. I especially need upper molars. Thank you.

Know what? One of the best things about having your own blog and website is reviewing visitor statistics. Lately the Howdygram and its sister blog, Hot Picks Movie Reviews, have been deluged with new visitors from all over the planet. No kidding, we’re getting repeat visits from everywhere in the United States plus the Philippines, Australia, France, central Europe, a number of cities in Canada and once in a while from Mexico. So whoever you are, thank you very much. Post a comment sometime, okay?

No comments: