Monday, August 30, 2010

The best things in life are free or extremely cheap.

I’m having a really swell Monday. I’ve been very ambitious and very productive. For example, I cleaned the freezer this morning and dumped out a ton of old, unrecognizable, rock-hard whatnots I wouldn’t eat even if I was starving to death. Then I recorded two hours of “People’s Court” to watch later if I get bored because Sam won’t be home from work until daybreak tomorrow, and I’ve got a big bowl of homemade chicken salad waiting for me in the fridge. These are all excellent accomplishments. I also just discovered some good video clips of “Operation Repo” on TruTV’s website and thought I’d share my favorite. If this doesn’t encourage you make your car payment every month, nothing will.



I don’t know if you’re interested or not, but there’s a “Real Housewives of New Jersey” reunion show on Bravo tonight at 9 p.m. Actually, I’ve finally decided this series isn’t worth any more of my time and I won’t be watching after tonight’s finale. These women aren’t real, they aren’t housewives and they’re not even NORMAL. One is a former prostitute and another has the hairline and I.Q. of a Neanderthal ... and four scary little daughters who look exactly like her. But the finale tonight ought to be great because I saw a preview and the housewives try to beat each other up and do a lot of screaming and swearing. It’s a guilty pleasure, like pizza.

No comments: