Thursday, September 16, 2010

Final thoughts on a Thursday night.

It’s done. I had my oral surgery this morning! The surgeon knocked me out for an hour to do a huge bunch of extractions, some bone grafting and some stitches ... and I survived just fine. As a matter of fact, I’m really not having any pain at all if I don’t count the injection sites from 985 novocaine shots and I don’t attempt to eat anything more substantial than water or mashed potatoes. In a few minutes I’m going to scram into the family room to watch tonight’s episode of “Project Runway” with a can of Campbell’s chicken noodle soup, which will probably cuddle up next to me on the couch and fast-forward through the commercials. (Just kidding. I’ll make it sit in a bowl like it’s supposed to.)

Thank you for your love and support. Send Poli-Grip.

No comments: