Friday, July 29, 2011

Musings of an insomniac.

Thank you for letting me vent in yesterday’s post, although I actually didn’t realize I was unloading on y’all until Sam pointed it out several hours later. Sam can be very astute. And he’s cute, to boot! (Oy.)

I have insomnia tonight. I tried going to bed with Sam around 1:45 but that didn’t work out very well. He conked out immediately and I flopped around until I’d memorized every wrinkle in the sheets. I finally decided I’d had enough exercise and got up so I wouldn’t disturb him. So here I am at 3:30 with a box of TicTacs, half a glass of Coke Zero and the Howdygram, wide awake. Lucky me.

Faces I never want to see again, part one.
Just wondering ... does anybody besides me want to throw up every time you see a picture of Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner? I don’t want to turn this blog into a high-level political forum, but Boehner’s face is so irritating that I would actually prefer looking at creepy old John McCain ... and trust me, McCain and his little yellow teeth wore out their welcome a long, long time ago.
For the record, Sarah Palin is still at the bottom of the heap ... directly below Warren Jeffs, Charlie Sheen, Rod Blagojevich and Casey Anthony.

In closing, I’d like to mention that “Project Runway” season 9 premiered last night on Lifetime. It was an excellent first episode with plenty of extremely gay designers. This is almost my favorite reality show after “Top Chef,” “Hardcore Pawn” and “The Real Housewives of New Jersey.” I gave up on “Operation Repo” several months ago because I think all their televised confrontations were staged by actors portraying lunatics. Thank you for reading this! I should try going back to bed now.

No comments: