Saturday, January 16, 2010

I love weekends.

Aside from the fact that Schwan’s is delivering my very first frozen food order sometime this morning, which all by itself would be exciting enough to make a person poop in her pants, there are other fantastic activities happening this weekend, too. For instance, I’ve got three prescription refills ready for pickup at Wal-Mart (if you’re interested, they include Metformin, Pravachol, and Benazepril with Hydrochlorothiazide), and tomorrow there’s the big Cowboys vs. Vikings playoff game on TV starting at noon at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis. I certainly hope the Cowboys cheerleaders are appropriately equipped with teeny blue and silver Elmer Fudd hats to protect all that hair from the cold weather. I, for one, would NOT want to be in Minnesota in January, even if it warms up to a blistering 10°.

And now I’m going to reheat some leftover hot & sour soup, watch Thursday night’s season premier of “Project Runway” (I recorded it) and then go back to bed. Shalom.

No comments: