Sunday, January 3, 2010

FYI regarding my last post.

Just in case you were wondering (and even if you weren’t) where I found that photo of Cowboys Stadium with the comic book captions about alien space invaders, please note ... I added the captions all by myself with a new font I bought a couple of days ago. There’s a cool website called Comicbookfonts.com that holds an annual font sale on New Year’s Day. I bought two.

And while I’m on the subject of Cowboys Stadium, about 45 minutes from now Sam and I will be enjoying the Cowboys vs. Eagles game on TV. Football in our house is a luxurious experience. I’m talking about a 60-INCH HIGH-DEF TV with a BOSE SOUND SYSTEM, CHICKEN TAMALES, COKE ZERO and a BLANKET! I know this is pretty short notice, but if you want to come watch the game send me a quick email and I’ll try to find room on the sofa. First come, first served.

No comments: