Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Howdygram special: Bing Crosby in blackface.

Just when I thought I’d seen just about everything, here’s a video clip of blue-eyed Bing Crosby in blackface singing “Dixie” with a stage full of happy faux Negroes doing the cakewalk. Holy crap.


In case you’re interested I still haven’t had my afternoon nap, a situation made even more intolerable by the fact that I’m still waiting for UPS to deliver my gigantic can of Calorie Control Vanilla Shake Mix from Amazon.com.

From our Don’t Make Me Laugh department, the lying sacks of poo at Weather.com are predicting more imaginary severe weather for the Dallas metro area tonight. We have a 50% chance of “strong thunderstorms” from 9 p.m. until 11 tomorrow morning. No kidding, people, I wouldn’t believe them if a bolt of lightning crashed into the family room and set my hair on fire!

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: