Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Laundry carts! Matzo farfel! Fungus cream! Glorioski!

You may have noticed that I haven’t been complaining much lately about health issues. Well surprise, today’s the day! I just want everybody to know the following: 1) my sense of taste is gone again; 2) I’ve got indigestion; 3) my feet are really hot; and 4) there’s an itchy rash between the fingers on my right hand. Items one, two and three are technically forms of diabetic neuropathy, which means there’s nothing I can do except hope they go away. (They will, eventually. But they always come back.) The rash thing is related to diabetes, too, but at least there’s a cream I can use for that.

It’s my plan to unload all this crap on Dr. M during my appointment tomorrow morning because that’s what she gets paid for.

God bless my pals at Amazon.com! Insomnia never gets me down any more because Amazon lets me drop in and do some of my best web shopping in the middle of the night when nobody else is around. I’m talking about pop-up foil sheets! Canned tomatoes! Shampoo! Insulin needles! Batteries in every conceivable size! Gefilte fish! Cordless phones! Coffee! TicTacs! Printer cartridges! Bisto gravy! Yahrzeit candles! Laundry carts! Matzo farfel! Fungus cream! Glorioski! This morning’s purchases appear below for your possible interest.
Okay, enough horsing around. It’s time to get serious and MAKE SOME FOOD so Sam and I can haul ourselves into the family room to watch the Olympics coverage we didn’t have time to finish last night. Thank a million for stopping by. Say hi to the family for me, okay?

No comments: