Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wintergreen TicTacs and sugar-free Jello. The possibilities are endless.

This has been one hell of a day at Howdygram headquarters for two really huge reasons: 1) Sam arranged to refinance our house this morning and locked in a 15-year loan at 2.75%, which is Wells Fargo’s rock-bottom lowest Holy Crap Mortgage Rate; and 2) I downloaded another 20 fonts, all of them exquisite. TWENTY! I’m so excited I could puke!
My favorites? Dominique, Pocket Casual and Doggie Bag, with Cherry Cream and Scriptek as runners-up. (Fonts almost make me happier than Mongolian chicken.)

Don’t forget the “Project Runway” finale tonight on Lifetime! This is REALLY HUGE and I know you won’t want to miss it. Stanley, Patricia and Michelle are the three season 11 finalists. I personally think they all suck in their own special way, but it’s always a hoot to see who wins and who loses, plus adorable fashion icon Michael Kors will be on hand as a guest judge, which is great news because his critiques are some of my favorite one-liners EVER, i.e., “Her crotch looks absolutely insane” and “Mazel tov. She’s wearing the bar mitzvah dress from hell”.

I think it’s probably time to consider dinner. Tonight I’m making a pot of low-carb Dixie Diner’s Skinni Spaghetti, only three net carbs per serving, and it’s my plan to eat the whole damn package (12 carbs) with olive oil and parmesan cheese. For dessert I’ll improvise with wintergreen TicTacs and sugar-free Jello. The possibilities are endless.

No comments: