Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday morning musings.

Sam leaves this morning at 11 for his annual eight-day visit to California to see his mom. EIGHT WHOLE DAYS. This gives them plenty of time to hang out together, watch game shows on TV, walk around the block twice a day and eat bagels with assorted relatives. A large number of these relatives also read the Howdygram, so here’s a great big
from me to you. Please take care of Sam while he’s away from home and keep him supplied with raisins, Mrs. Fields ice cream sandwiches, baby carrots, Clif bars and lox.

I already miss him ... and he’s still here!

As for me, I intend to use my week of “alone time” wisely. I’m going to write a lot of Howdygram posts, eat gefilte fish and watch every Doris Day movie I can get my hands on. If you don’t think this sounds like wonderful fun, you must be nuts. Seriously.

Thank you for reading this. Please stay tuned for more.

No comments: