Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hey, guess what.

A quick update. I just decided to postpone my kidney sonogram tomorrow because I’m not in the mood to spend half the morning at Baylor Medical Center getting slathered with ice cold gel on purpose. I’d rather stay home and help Sam dress up our fantastic new patio because the goodies I bought online last week are already showing up! This afternoon UPS delivered our new patio cocktail table, chair cushions and some cute Texas-themed decor; tomorrow we’re expecting a pair of citronella candles and our 99-gallon weather-proof storage chest.

Before I forget, the fall season of “People’s Court” premiered yesterday! You really need to see the whack jobs that pass in front of Judge Marilyn Milian. I especially love it when she catches somebody lying (which happens at least once per episode) and damn near vaults over the bench. “People’s Court” is an educational television experience and almost as good as studying for a law degree.

Snack time. Thank you.

No comments: