Sunday, December 16, 2012

Kim Kardashian accessorized her kitten to death.

After two days of seriously crappy national news I’m trying hard to regain my sense of humor, which explains why I didn’t write a Howdygram post yesterday and why I almost didn’t write one today. Among the disturbing stories still haunting me are: 1) the unspeakable massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School; 2) Hillary Clinton fainting from dehydration and clobbering her head; and 3) the untimely death of Kim Kardashian’s kitten, most likely from overuse as a fashion accessory. Holy crap. What an Einstein.
On a more cheerful note, Sam and I enjoyed a nice weekend of togetherness, food, a leisurely drive in the country, several juicy naps and Sunday Night Football. The food part included burgers on Saturday afternoon at Scotty P’s and lunch today at Alfredo’s. The Sunday Night Football part was a very good game between New England and San Francisco, which San Francisco won. I was rooting for the Patriots. What the hell.

I guess I’m not in the mood to write too much tonight. I know you’ll forgive me. Try to come back tomorrow, okay?

No comments: