Saturday, December 22, 2012

With any luck Sam will finally get to experience his first genuine white-out. Oh boy!

Holy crap ... I forgot to include some breaking news in my last post! First, we’re expecting a TEENY BLIZZARD here on Christmas! Cold rain and high winds during the day (with a 70% chance of severe thunderstorms) will change over to ALL SNOW when the temperature starts to drop by late afternoon. Weather.com is forecasting blowing snow with poor visibility, which means with any luck Sam will finally get to experience his first genuine WHITE-OUT. Oh boy!

Second, I also forgot to post my latest new fonts. I sincerely apologize for the oversight.
As long as I’m on the subject, I added a new feature last night in the Howdygram’s sidebar column ... a list of MY FAVORITE FONT WEBSITES. Most offer their fonts for free, a few do not. I personally think the most gorgeous fonts on earth are sold by Hoefler & Frere-Jones, Veer.com and Letterhead Fonts. Maybe I should start saving my allowance. (Don’t tell Sam.)

Shalom.

No comments: