Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bargains will keep me warm.

I’m expecting a delivery tomorrow from Overstock.com ... two fleece blankets and a set of 800 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. Trust me on this one, everybody: do NOT buy your bedding anywhere else! The blankets were only $29.99 each (65% off retail) in any size and the sheets were $59.99 for a king set (78% off) with four pillowcases. I’m not joking: FOUR PILLOWCASES. I know I don’t have to tell you what sheets like this cost at full price. Walk around in Macy’s or Bed Bath and Beyond once in a while. You’d pay $59.99 for a pair of pillowcases, not a whole set of sheets! So the Howdygram recommends that you visit Overstock.com and go shopping. There’s no sales tax, and I think they’ve still got free shipping through Christmas. You can tell them Marcy sent you, but that probably won’t impress anybody. Thank you.

No comments: