Friday, December 4, 2009

Tiger Woods is having a really crappy week.

This has to be one of the weirdest news stories EVER. It starts out as an ordinary middle-of-the-night fender-bender in front of Tiger Woods’ house and winds up with a never-ending stream of cocktail waitresses confessing to three years of extra-marital affairs. They’re producing witnesses, racy phone messages and emails, and I wouldn’t be surprised if book deals are in the works. Apparently waitress Rachel Uchitel has already hired publicity-grubbing lawyer Gloria Allred, although the reason for this is still unclear because I don’t think it’s illegal to get boob implants and brag about who you’re sleeping with.


I’ve always been a big Tiger Woods fan, so I’m more than a little pissed that he turned his perfect persona into a veritable train wreck. What an Einstein. He’s managed to bounce Lindsay Lohan and Jon & Kate + 8 off the front page of every tabloid in the nation. I think I need Chinese food to feel better. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: