Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome to the all-new Howdygram.

Effective almost immediately we’re replacing our popular website (www.samandmarcy.com) with this terrific new full-featured Howdygram blog. There are a bunch of reasons for this, but we’re making the change mostly because a blog is interactive and offers a lot more flexibility than a static website. You can subscribe to receive new posts by email, comment on a post, exchange messages with other readers, email posts to unsuspecting friends and relatives, and so on. I’m not a professional blogger yet, by any means, but it’s a format I love ... and I’m learning!

So ... welcome to the new and improved Howdygram. During the month of December I’ll be adding some of the most popular features from our website (photo galleries, classic movie reviews, etc.), which means you should plan to come back often and see what’s going on. Also feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. Is this fun, or what?

No comments: