Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A night without Sam.

Sam drove to Houston yesterday morning for an overnight business trip, leaving me home in Mesquite to my own wicked devices. I’ve actually had a productive day. Since Sam’s been gone I finished work on a new client’s website, wrote a Howdygram movie review, posted to my other blog, took a hot shower, brushed a few teeth, answered email, watched Topper on TCM, ran the dishwasher and ate Mongolian chicken and chocolate pudding. (Not at the same time. But I used the same spoon.) At some point I apparently conked out and missed the State of the Union address so I watched most of it afterwards online.
Incidentally, anybody who says President Obama is dyeing his hair must be crazy because he definitely still looks gray to ME. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: