Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random thoughts.

It occurs to me that sometimes I can’t think of anything to write about. This isn’t really writer’s block ... it’s more like there’s nothing to report because I don’t actually DO anything all day. I’ll prove my point. Yesterday’s activities included the following: 1) toasting a bagel for Sam; 2) answering email; 3) watching several consecutive “People’s Court” reruns; 4) redesigning the home page banner for a new client’s website; 5) scraping dry skin off my heels; 6) doing four loads of laundry; and 7) eating pretzels. Not exactly an exciting list. To round out an otherwise perfect day I’ll try to finish my TicTac within the next 15 minutes and go to bed so you won’t have to read any more of this crapola.

Night-night, y’all. Seriously.

No comments: