Thursday, January 27, 2011

Notice anything different?

I made another font change to the Howdygram. This one gives it a whole new look ... I love it. And although I’m positive nobody else cares about this except ME, I needed a recreational diversion from the growing pile of graphic design work on my desk right now ... and nothing’s more fun than FONTS. For your possible interest, my current client projects include a new nine-page website, two custom blog designs, postcards, four sets of business cards, a flyer, a six-foot trade show banner and two HTML email campaigns. The economy must be turning around (at last) because this is the busiest month Ovation Creative has had for a long time, although November and December were damn good, too.

I was glued to the computer until 4:15 this morning, slept until 9, spent a few hours with Sam and haven’t taken a break since he left for work at 2. My brain is fried. And I’m also really hungry. Thank God the fridge is a smorgasbord of gourmet delights! I can choose from: 1) a nice container of leftover chicken egg foo young; 2) half a tub of Schwan’s au gratin potatoes; 3) a really scary jar of Hellmann’s mayonnaise (Sam bought the biggest jar I’ve ever seen in my life ... I think it weighs five pounds); 4) hard-boiled eggs; 5) a huge variety of olives; and 6) Sam’s favorite pepper jack cheese. We also have a box of Wheat Thins, raisins, nonfat milk and a ton of condiments. Condiments are good.

And so I guess that’s it for tonight. I’m going to grab a quick shower, eat a bunch of food and probably try to get a little more work done before Sam gets home. Distractions are always welcome and encouraged, so feel free to send an email if you don’t have anything to do. Thank you.

No comments: