Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fashion Week gems from around the world.

Happy Saturday from your friends in north Texas, where the weather’s overcast, wet and primarily crappy. We’re expecting 24 hours like this but nobody cares because we haven’t had rain here for weeks. Incidentally, the pink star on the map below denotes Howdygram headquarters. If you zoom in a little you’ll note that Sam is eating pistachios and I haven’t brushed my hair. (I apologize for the second half of that sentence.)
I’m confused today by two great mysteries of life. Can anybody explain how a person who spends no time outdoors winds up with two MOSQUITO BITES on her arm? Or why that severe pain in my hip (see yesterday’s post) actually turned out to be a PULLED MUSCLE even though I don’t exercise, I don’t do any heavy lifting and I don’t engage in any visible activity whatsoever unless it involves eating, typing or folding socks? Holy crap, people, this just doesn’t make sense.

And finally, I’d like to share the following images from recent runway fashion shows around the world even though we didn’t really need additional proof that shit sells. I think my favorite is the dude in the bottom row with the mouth jewelry, fluffy vest and lucite jock strap. It’s what everybody wants this year for Hanukkah!
It’s lunch time. Thank y’all for reading this!

No comments: