Monday, September 10, 2012

Hamper-shleppers and volunteer sock-folders are welcome throughout the day.

Today, for your possible interest, is my wedding anniversary. Since Sam won’t be home from work until 10:45 I decided to celebrate by myself with grilled cheese and pickles. After-dinner festivites included rinsing a few dishes, redesigning the Howdygram’s banner and graphics for the second time in a month and watching one of my favorite Margaret O’Brien movies: Lost Angel co-starring James Craig.
Even though it’s getting late, there’s still time to: 1) send Sam and me a happy anniversary email; 2) call us before midnight to say howdy; or 3) wire a large amount of cash to our Wells Fargo checking account.

Tomorrow I get to spend most of the day doing laundry. Visitors with coffee cake, professional hamper-shleppers and volunteer sock-folders are welcome throughout the day. Please get in touch as soon as possible to secure your preferred time slot and thank you for reading this.

No comments: