Sunday, September 30, 2012

It’s matzo ball time in Texas.

Before I commence making matzo balls for Sam I want to mark an extremely special and happy occasion, one that I’ve been looking forward to for the last couple of months.
Holy crap, people ... this is our ONE THOUSANDTH POST since the Howdygram’s inception in December 2009! That’s an average of 29½ posts per month for your entertainment and enlightenment on a wide range of topics that include food, travel, pop culture, politics, consumer alerts, news from Texas, current events, weather reports, Marcy’s Adventures in Diabetesland, online shopping tips, recipes, gossip, TV and movie reviews, Einstein Awards and advance notice of upcoming Gefilte Fish Festivals. Seriously, where else can you find so much quality and variety ... for free?

I should also mention that my birthday is ONE MONTH FROM TOMORROW, so in case you’re working on a shopping list I want the following cans of freeze-dried crap from Shelf Reliance. Pictured below are: 1) sour cream powder; 2) butter powder; 3) diced carrots; 4) cut green beans; 5) mangos; and 6) chopped onions. This stuff is so convenient and tasty it almost makes my head explode.
It’s matzo ball time in Texas. Thank you for reading this!

No comments: