Thursday, September 6, 2012

Weepy geezers rule!

I wish somebody would explain why I always cry watching the Democratic National Convention. I cry during the Pledge of Allegiance, I cry when I see people in the crowd with stupid hats, I cry during video introductions and I cry (a lot) during speeches. This might have something to do with getting old, because I noticed Joe Biden crying tonight when his son Beau was speaking at the podium. Personally, I think all of us weepy geezers need to stick together.
Sam just called to tell me he’ll be working late tonight. I’m not thrilled, of course, but everybody likes extra moolah once in a while and now I’ll also have an opportunity to watch all of “Project Runway” before he gets home!

I forgot to ask Sam for an ETA. (It’s okay. I like surprises.) Thank you for reading this.

No comments: