Friday, September 14, 2012

We’re still mopping up the mess from the last “entitled frat boy” who occupied the White House.

Sam is working late so I’ve decided to horse around with the Howdygram to kill a little time. Mostly I want to rant about Mitt Romney because I seriously can’t stand him and it feels great to show my claws once in a while. Below for your possible interest are a couple of great photos and several now-famous Romney quotes. The point is, people, we’re still mopping up the mess from the last “entitled frat boy” who occupied the White House (remember George W.?) and can’t afford to make the same mistake again. Obama 2012!
“Don’t try to stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit bottom.”
Trying to defend banks kicking people out of their homes
.

“We have a lot in common. I should tell my story. I’m also unemployed.”
Speaking to unemployed people in Florida. Romney’s net worth is more than $200 million. 

“He [Obama] says we need more firemen, more policemen, more teachers. Did he not get the message of Wisconsin? The American people did. It’s time for us to cut back on government and help the American people.”
At an Iowa campaign event in June 2012.

“I saw the young man over there with eggs Benedict, with hollandaise sauce. And I was going to suggest to you that you serve your eggs with hollandaise sauce in hubcaps. Because there’s no plates like chrome for the hollandaise.”
Posing for a photo with the owner of a New Hampshire restaurant.

“I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that’s the America millions of Americans believe in. That’s the America I love.”

“We buy American. [My wife] drives a couple of Cadillacs.”
Campaigning in Michigan, February 2012.


It’s almost 1 a.m. and Sam just called to tell me he’s finally on the way home, which means it’s time to sign off and end my Howdygrammin’ for tonight. You’re welcome to hang around for a while if you want but turn off the light when you’re done. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: