Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fatty Arbuckle, happy Democrats, normal sonograms and let’s order a pizza.

As I write this post I’m typing comfortably from my BRAND NEW CHAIR (click here), the perfect accessory for advanced Howdygrammin’ and other sedentary endeavors! Sam assembled it this morning when I was at the nephrologist’s office. Which, by the way, brings me to my next item of interest. LAST WEEK’S KIDNEY SONOGRAM WAS NORMAL. This is very good news. Let’s order a pizza!
The map above indicates: A) Howdygram headquarters; and B) Dr. Hsu’s office next to Baylor Hospital in Garland. They have really big elevators.

Please excuse me for a minute while I rip the telephone out of the wall. I just had four calls in a row from different numbers but nobody was on the line when I answered. I HATE CRAP LIKE THIS. I think somebody must have deleted the national Do Not Call Registry because all of a sudden our phone is ringing day and night with calls from every irritating organization on earth plus lots of hang-ups and dead connections. Why can’t these people GO AWAY and LEAVE ME ALONE? Very truly yours, Marcy Garbo.

I’ll try to write an additional post later today but I’m not promising anything. At the moment I’ve got a full schedule that includes: 1) eating a large quantity of cheese and Vlasic sugar-free bread & butter pickles; 2) a nap; 3) approximately four hours of the Democratic National Convention; and 4) two episodes of “People’s Court,” tonight’s episode of “Project Runway” and one or more Fatty Arbuckle silent comedies.

By the way, I hope you didn’t miss last night’s festivities at the DNC because President Clinton and Elizabeth Warren delivered sensational speeches. (Especially Clinton. I’m a huge fan.)
The main hoo-hah starts tonight during prime-time when we get to see the big acceptance speeches (Obama and Biden) and a billion Democratic balloons. Promise me you’ll tune in for the main hoo-hah and thank you for reading this.

No comments: