Thursday, September 27, 2012

Maybe somebody could invent freeze-dried matzo balls.

It’s a few minutes after 9 in the morning and I’m sending Sam to the grocery store today because once in a while we need things that I can’t buy online, like baby carrots, sour cream, American cheese, olive oil and ice cream cones. We like to eat well. Therefore, it’s my plan to make Marcy’s Revolutionary Bean Soup this afternoon and regular non-revolutionary matzo ball soup on Saturday.

In case you’re wondering what’s “revolutionary” about my bean soup, I’ll be experimenting with those INSTANT FREEZE-DRIED PINTO BEANS that I ordered last week from Shelf Reliance, which are supposed to rehydrate and cook in only 20 minutes. If the results are edible I’ll post my recipe in the Howdygram later today. In the meantime maybe somebody could invent freeze-dried matzo balls.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: