Thursday, September 13, 2012

It doesn’t take much to make me happy. Just ask Sam.

I completely forgot to include a product review in my last post. It’s for Schwan’s Garden Vegetable Omelets that come six in a box, and I tried one for the first time this morning. I really wasn’t expecting to like frozen eggs but these were EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD. You just nuke the silly little thing for 2½ minutes and blammo, you get an instant no-carb breakfast filled with crunchy veggies and cheddar cheese! My only complaint? They’re not big enough! So I hunted around online and just discovered that Jimmy Dean makes frozen breakfast omelets that weigh twice as much as Schwan’s, so I’ll probably ask Sam to check them out next time he’s prancing through Tom Thumb. (Just kidding. Sam hasn’t pranced for decades.)
Remember those bad-ass thunderstorms we were supposed to get by 6 p.m.? As expected, the lying sacks of poo at Weather.com didn’t exactly nail their forecast. After wasting everybody’s time all day changing the cold front’s arrival time from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. to 9 p.m., now they’re predicting that we won’t actually get any rain until midnight. Yeah, right. Fat chance. I should give up on these peabrains altogether.

As a consolation prize I think I’ll order Mongolia chicken from China City and watch tonight’s episode of “Project Runway.” It doesn’t take much to make me happy. Just ask Sam.

No comments: