Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I’ll bet nobody at Advanced Kidney Care of North Texas remembers who the hell I am.

For those of you wondering about the results of last week’s kidney ultrasound, I’m seeing Dr. Hsu tomorrow morning at 11 to find out what’s what. Although I’m pretty sure there’s nothing to worry about, one of the following two statements is probably true: 1) Dr. Hsu’s assistant wouldn’t give me the results by phone because I haven’t set foot in their office since last fall; and 2) I’ll bet nobody at Advanced Kidney Care of North Texas even remembers who the hell I am. Stay tuned for more information but please feel free to continue your normal routine in the meantime. Thank you.

I think I’ll make some pudding* and watch the Democratic Convention until it’s time for this week’s episode of “Top Chef Masters.” Thank you for reading this.

*Jello Instant Sugar-Free Vanilla with cinnamon and raisins. Stop laughing.

No comments: