Tuesday, October 16, 2012

He’s big! He’s weird! He’s so damn bald!

Just fifteen days ahead of my 61st birthday I’m annoyed to report that I received the following insulting baloney in today’s mail: 1) a solicitation to enter a drawing for free cremation; 2) a flyer for a free hearing aid screening at the Baptist church on Belt Line Road; and 3) a letter from AARP asking why the hell haven’t I bought long-term care insurance. I’m so bummed out I might have to resort to a lot of chocolate chocolate chip pound cake and a two-hour nap.

But first ... here’s the latest installment of our Holy Crap Gallery for your possible interest. I think John Travolta definitely qualifies for an honorable mention on this one. He’s BIG! He’s WEIRD! He’s so damn BALD!
Thank you for reading this. I’m hungry.

No comments: