Monday, October 1, 2012

Tune in next Sunday for beefy Mafia wannabes who own shady construction companies.

I’m curious. Does everybody like the Howdygram’s new round logo with the happy cowpoke in the middle? (That’s Sam, in case you didn’t know.) I just finished three loads of laundry and decided to treat myself to a little “design time” as a reward. Thank you for putting up with me.

I also want to wish my sister-in-law Lisa a very happy birthday from Sam and me. Mazel tov, congratulations and holy crap! In case you’re interested, Lisa, I plan to celebrate by eating an entire pot of Bear Creek hot & sour soup all by myself, mostly because you’re in California and I’m NOT.

Did anyone besides me see part one of the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion special last night on Bravo? These five lunatics offer the clearest reason EVER for not having girlfriends, because watching them scream and bitch at each other for an hour like vicious, jealous middle-school brats actually made my skin crawl. But believe it or not, I actually felt clean, sane and normal afterwards, like I’d just finished six months of psychotherapy.
Be sure to tune in next Sunday night for part two, because this time the HUSBANDS join in, a bunch of beefy Mafia wannabes who own shady construction companies! It can only get worse, right? Oh boy!

Thank you for reading this.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the "shout out" as the kids say for my birthday! Hope you enjoyed your hot & sour soup in my honor!!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the "shout out" as the kids say for my birthday! Hope you enjoyed your hot & sour soup in my honor!!