Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Websites from hell.

It’s after 1 a.m. and Sam is still stuck at the office. He should have been home last night at 9 but I probably won’t see his smiling face for at least two more hours. I’m Howdygrammin’ in the meantime with a Marcytini, 85 units of insulin and my nightly fistful of pills. I’m not tired enough yet to go to bed. I usually can’t fall sleep until Sam gets home, anyway.

You may recall in my last post that I included a couple of ads from our local newspaper here in Mesquite. In case you didn’t bother to check out the website for the plumbing company I thought I’d share a snapshot of their home page plus the home page of the web design company that created it for them. I believe they’re recent graduates of the Ransom Note School of Graphics and Design.
They advertise “professional web design that works” … except their phone number is obliterated by a pay-now button, they’ve got hideous blinking squad car lights on both sides of the page and their address doesn't appear anywhere. Other than that, it really sucks.

I need to eat more low-carb chocolate chip pound cake. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: