Friday, March 5, 2010

Everybody deserves a second chance.

I’m weak. I admit it. I gave in a few days ago and ordered again from Schwan’s (read earlier posts) even though they screwed up two previous attempts at home delivery and made Sam so angry I caught him trying to blow up our freezer. (Just kidding.) However, this time everything went well. My driver Gary turned out to be a surprisingly nice guy who knows a lot about frozen food and football, but not necessarily in that order. For your possible interest, here are my favorite Schwan’s products so far:
For the record, Gary loves to tell his customers that he’s a former football player for Baylor University and the Cincinnati Bengals, so this morning along with two boxes of tilapia fillets I received the following autographed 8" x 10" photo at no additional charge:
If this doesn’t get you hooked on frozen fish, nothing ever will. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: