Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Late-breaking fine arts news.

On the odd chance that you’re a fan of the dumbest show on television, ABC-TV’s “Dancing with the Stars” has revealed its cast of D-list celebrity wannabes for season 13, a frightening crew that features beefy sex-change weirdo Chaz Bono and CNN’s Nancy Grace, the legal pit bull who’s best known for persecuting and crucifying crime suspects in the media before they have their day in court. Trying to picture either of these two losers dancing the jive in spandex is enough to make me gouge my eyes out.
ABC executives apparently scraped gum off their shoes to find the rest of season 13’s cast, too, which includes Kim Kardashian’s kid brother, talk show has-been Ricki Lake, soccer goalie Hope Solo, gay fashion maven Carson Kressley and Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian girl who just got dumped by George Clooney.

A lineup like this definitely makes “Operation Repo” a more appealing option for fine family entertainment.

On another subject altogether, I’ve got my first appointment with a nephrologist on Thursday morning. I don’t really know what to expect aside from a few routine lab tests, because there’s really no problem with my kidneys and Dr. M assures me this is just “preventive.” I know you can’t wait to find out more so I’ll keep you posted.

Bedtime at last. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: