Thursday, August 18, 2011

What to do when you're stuck in neutral.

I seriously hope you’re not as sick of this diatribe as I am, but there’s another crisis brewing at Club Meds. This is day three that I’m stabbing myself with double doses of Byetta, and my morning blood sugar count is exactly the same as it was with the single dose — TOO HIGH. If the results don’t show some improvement by tomorrow morning I’ll call Dr. M to find out where we go from here.

Although I’m sure you don’t visit the Howdygram to read the latest financial news, it appears that the stock market is tanking again today. There’s already been a 528-point drop this morning and it’s only 10 a.m. Today’s devastating freefall apparently has something to do with declining world markets, inflation, no jobs, higher unemployment, rampant domestic drought, rising food prices, atrocities in Syria and French actor Girard Depardieu (see photo) peeing in the cabin on an Air France flight after a stewardess tells him he can’t use the bathroom during takeoff.

Time to feed Sam some lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: